I was in the mood for something healthy, fast and fishy the other day and I decided to make salmon. I picked up some wild Alaskan salmon (better for the environment, better for your health and better tasting) and some lemon and dill to cook it with.
There are still a few heirloom tomatoes left here so I picked up a couple of those and some broccolini to have on the side. Add in a risotto cake from a local deli and I had a filling and healthy meal. Dinner was on the table in less than 30 minutes and it was simple and delicious. The perfect end to a hectic weeknight.
Wild Alaskan Salmon Fillets
Bunch of Dill
Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Brush salmon with olive oil and season with salt and pepper
3. Place on an baking sheet.
4. Sprinkle generously with dill. When I say generously, I mean that you should barely be able to see the salmon through the layer of dill. Trust me.
5. Thinly slice the lemon and layer it on top of the fish.
6. Bake until just cooked through. About 15-20 minutes.